Top 10 Atheist Quotes: Stupid and funny comments
December 6, 2009 15 Comments
1. Creationists make it sound like a ‘theory’ is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night — Isaac Asimov
Unfortunately, he was drunk enough when he made that comment.
2. I don’t believe in God. My god is patriotism. Teach a man to be a good citizen and you have solved the problem of life. — Andrew Carnegie
Even Adrew Carnegie understood it’s easier to teach a man than a woman. Ultimately, the problem exists.
3. All thinking men are atheists. — Ernest Hemingway
Right after he said this in a bar, some people came up to beat him. His friend apologized on behalf of him and said, “He wasn’t thinking before making the comment.”
4. Lighthouses are more helpful then churches. — Benjamin Franklin
Who was the shipowner’s daughter that he was trying to flirt with?
5. Faith means not wanting to know what is true. — Friedrich Nietzsche
Don’t keep faith in his words, you’ll find the truth.🙂
6. The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. — George Bernard Shaw
Doesn’t that point the non-believers as heavy drinkers and those sceptic people who just creates problems within a society? Shit !!! By the way, Bernard realized that believer of books are happier. Interesting.
7. Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile. — Kurt Vonnegut
Hmmm… on the question of faith, he was kicked off the Army for backstabbing them at the Rhineland Campaign. This atheist could failed to pass his thesis though.
8. I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. — Frank Lloyd Wright
He must have missed primary and kindergarten schools. Poor Wright !!!
9. “A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he got to know… — Samuel Clemens
…about the bride just before getting married.”
10. Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon
Better live like a common people than like Bush who thinks himself as the wisest piece living on earth.